Forsaken Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Gamers: THE FORSAKEN RANGERS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd member challenge- odst firefight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
CasperWeasel

2nd member challenge- odst firefight Empty
PostSubject: 2nd member challenge- odst firefight   2nd member challenge- odst firefight EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Wow another challenge, I have a challenge on odst. Any map, however long you last on heroic solo. Place stats and medals and etc on here.

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
MILLINKY
Field Master
MILLINKY

PostSubject: Re: 2nd member challenge- odst firefight   2nd member challenge- odst firefight EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:17 pm

I need to get started on these challenges, im going to start with this challenge then work my way up. Its going to be a long road to the top of the challenges cause casper is pumping challenges out like me pumping bullets into people during team SWAT and them not dying.
Back to top Go down
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
CasperWeasel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd member challenge- odst firefight   2nd member challenge- odst firefight EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:02 pm

MILLINKY wrote:
I need to get started on these challenges, im going to start with this challenge then work my way up. Its going to be a long road to the top of the challenges cause casper is pumping challenges out like me pumping bullets into people during team SWAT and them not dying.
what happened to my thing, i made it only 2 round 1 wave 3 of set 1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd member challenge- odst firefight   2nd member challenge- odst firefight Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd member challenge- odst firefight
Page 1 of 1