Forsaken Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Gamers: THE FORSAKEN RANGERS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenges Rquirements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
CasperWeasel

Challenges Rquirements Empty
PostSubject: Challenges Rquirements   Challenges Rquirements EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:58 pm

You must do all but optional ones. Optional ones, i ask you to try but if unable, just say couldn't do it. When you do a challenge, please follow the rules and play and have fun. You will be rewarded
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
Seanie2297
Temporary Leader
Seanie2297

PostSubject: Re: Challenges Rquirements   Challenges Rquirements EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 am

CasperWeasel wrote:
You must do all but optional ones. Optional ones, i ask you to try but if unable, just say couldn't do it. When you do a challenge, please follow the rules and play and have fun. You will be rewarded
I cant, i never have time, i have school alot, and lots of tests coming up, i'll try to do some but i dont know if i can
Back to top Go down
Gnomefan
Field Master
Gnomefan

PostSubject: Re: Challenges Rquirements   Challenges Rquirements EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Seanie2297 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
I cant, i never have time, i have school alot, and lots of tests coming up, i'll try to do some but i dont know if i can
what grade you in?
Back to top Go down
http://crazycapers.webs.com
Seanie2297
Temporary Leader
Seanie2297

PostSubject: Re: Challenges Rquirements   Challenges Rquirements EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:33 am

Gnomefan wrote:
Seanie2297 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
what grade you in?
We haz no grades in the netherlands
Back to top Go down
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
CasperWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Challenges Rquirements   Challenges Rquirements EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 am

Seanie2297 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
it's alright dude just do some a little at a time, took me 4 weeks to do challenge 3.( played every saturday though)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenges Rquirements   Challenges Rquirements Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenges Rquirements
Page 1 of 1