A Forum for the Gamers: THE FORSAKEN RANGERS
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Videos of Me playing Halo CE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 pm

CasperWeasel Playing the Campaign- 1st 3 Missions only for now- https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A2B3921F671B25C0
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
PowerSpartanl99
Overlord
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:11 pm

nice vids. i love halo ce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:33 pm

do u have it for the cpu
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
PowerSpartanl99
Overlord
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 pm

CasperWeasel wrote:
do u have it for the cpu
I has the trial... Maybe we can play sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 am

dude, since you've done so much improvements, place it so the vids can be placed on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
PowerSpartanl99
Overlord
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:39 pm

CasperWeasel wrote:
dude, since you've done so much improvements, place it so the vids can be placed on here.
I've done it on weebly,idk about iftopic but I will still try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 am

PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
dude, since you've done so much improvements, place it so the vids can be placed on here.
I've done it on weebly,idk about iftopic but I will still try.
try my friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
PowerSpartanl99
Overlord
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm

CasperWeasel wrote:
PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
dude, since you've done so much improvements, place it so the vids can be placed on here.
I've done it on weebly,idk about iftopic but I will still try.
try my friend
sorry I don'think u can do it on iftopic... There's no video button
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 pm

PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
dude, since you've done so much improvements, place it so the vids can be placed on here.
I've done it on weebly,idk about iftopic but I will still try.
try my friend
sorry I don'think u can do it on iftopic... There's no video button

admin panel look
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
PowerSpartanl99
Overlord
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:43 pm

CasperWeasel wrote:
PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
dude, since you've done so much improvements, place it so the vids can be placed on here.
I've done it on weebly,idk about iftopic but I will still try.
try my friend
sorry I don'think u can do it on iftopic... There's no video button

admin panel look
that's where I looked and I couldn't find it. Sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 pm

PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
dude, since you've done so much improvements, place it so the vids can be placed on here.
I've done it on weebly,idk about iftopic but I will still try.
try my friend
sorry I don'think u can do it on iftopic... There's no video button

admin panel look
that's where I looked and I couldn't find it. Sorry
its ok effort noted
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Videos of Me playing Halo CE   

Back to top Go down
 
Videos of Me playing Halo CE
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Halo toys - at the right bloody scale?!
» Some funny maplestory videos... (:
» How long have you been playing fantage?
» Marvel Legends you would like to see
» Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Rangers :: Music, Pics, Etc. :: Pics/Vids :: Halo-
Jump to: