A Forum for the Gamers: THE FORSAKEN RANGERS
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: 48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Title explains it, just use different maps and make it as complicated as possible. Then have us play after u video tape the hole layouts
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
Gnomefan
Field Master
avatar

Posts : 314
Join date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: 48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:13 pm

CasperWeasel wrote:
Title explains it, just use different maps and make it as complicated as possible. Then have us play after u video tape the hole layouts
just call me tiger woods.... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://crazycapers.webs.com
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: 48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Gnomefan wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
Title explains it, just use different maps and make it as complicated as possible. Then have us play after u video tape the hole layouts
just call me tiger woods.... Cool
just keep it in ur pants and that'll be alright
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
Gnomefan
Field Master
avatar

Posts : 314
Join date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: 48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 pm

CasperWeasel wrote:
Gnomefan wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
Title explains it, just use different maps and make it as complicated as possible. Then have us play after u video tape the hole layouts
just call me tiger woods.... Cool
just keep it in ur pants and that'll be alright
haha put put put cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://crazycapers.webs.com
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: 48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)   Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:35 am

can be a mix of halo 3 and halo reach. just saying. with all the maps and such. MAP MAY ONLY BE REPEATED ONCE, MEANING USED ONLY TWICE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: 48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Cole and I are making a cool golf course. wish us luck today
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: 48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Edit, can use maps at use but not all can be 1 map, make a variety plz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)   

Back to top Go down
 
48th member challenge- 18, 36, or 72 hole golf course(optional)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Rangers :: Casperweasel's Member Challenges :: Halo Challenges :: Optional-
Jump to: