A Forum for the Gamers: THE FORSAKEN RANGERS
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 There can be only one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToxD666
Admin
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan Wisconsin

PostSubject: There can be only one   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:12 pm

There is only one Head Field Master. He is the Clan Master. Top Dog. Head of the food chain. Only he appoints the new Head Field Master.
Back to top Go down
http://forsakenrangers.iftopic.com
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: There can be only one   Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 pm

ToxD666 wrote:
There is only one Head Field Master. He is the Clan Master. Top Dog. Head of the food chain. Only he appoints the new Head Field Master.

No one will be a head field master as you are around. lol jk maybe
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
PowerSpartanl99
Overlord
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: There can be only one   Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Not me Smile
Should I change coles title to "head field master" instead of "admin"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: There can be only one   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:45 pm

PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
Not me Smile
Should I change coles title to "head field master" instead of "admin"?
yes and change mine to Head Recruiter
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
PowerSpartanl99
Overlord
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: There can be only one   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 pm

CasperWeasel wrote:
PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
Not me Smile
Should I change coles title to "head field master" instead of "admin"?
yes and change mine to Head Recruiter
ok I did yours but it won't let me do coles since he's the founder. He will have to do it himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sheboygan

PostSubject: Re: There can be only one   Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:29 pm

PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
CasperWeasel wrote:
PowerSpartanl99 wrote:
Not me Smile
Should I change coles title to "head field master" instead of "admin"?
yes and change mine to Head Recruiter
ok I did yours but it won't let me do coles since he's the founder. He will have to do it himself.
oh ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: There can be only one   

Back to top Go down
 
There can be only one
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Rangers :: Rankings :: 9) Head Field Master-
Jump to: