Forsaken Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Gamers: THE FORSAKEN RANGERS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
CasperWeasel

27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2 Empty
PostSubject: 27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2   27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:46 am

Same as previous challenge but use covenant weapons only
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
MILLINKY
Field Master
MILLINKY

PostSubject: Re: 27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2   27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

oh dang iv used some covenant weapons but not that one time i just used human weapons. Time to Do some damage with their own weapons!!!! lol! I also curious if you can beat down cause you need a way to get a weapon from the alien then use that to gain more wepons and so on.
Back to top Go down
CasperWeasel
Head Recruiter
CasperWeasel

PostSubject: Re: 27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2   27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:03 am

MILLINKY wrote:
oh dang iv used some covenant weapons but not that one time i just used human weapons. Time to Do some damage with their own weapons!!!! lol! I also curious if you can beat down cause you need a way to get a weapon from the alien then use that to gain more wepons and so on.
never said u couldnt
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2   27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

27th member challenge- Reach Challenge #2
Page 1 of 1